Detects and monitors critical operating parameters in real time, allowing you instant access to system information anytime, anywhere.
Determines and executes the correct response to dynamic system changes as they occur
Delivers operational and economic benefits 24/7/365 for unprecedented environmental return on investment (eROI)
- Minimizes waste & water use through improved recovery
- Saves energy by maximising throughput and minimising downtime
- Proactively addresses a variety of water quality challenges to maximise your process and product quality
- Minimizes maintenance costs by control and optimization of the treatment programme and potentially increasing membrane life by reducing cleaning frequency.
- Reduces risk of accidental chlorine damage to membranes by continually monitoring changes in ORP and responding to accidental spikes.
- Collects operational data for RO system performance analysis