It guarantees an uninterrupted delivery of the concentrate thanks to a built-in security system. It simplifies the work of the central sterilization staff.
- Proven reliability - independently tested and validated as a medical device class I, with comprehensive reports on performance during programmed washes.
- Easy to operate with features providing a high level of worker safety: optical control display to indicate operational issues; flow rate delimitation by flow regulating valves; external day tanks to provide continuous operation in case of the absence of product or water; water supply back flow protector (complies to DIN EN1717).
- Innovative system - no risk of leaking or spilling; no need for the messy changing of dip tubes or suction lances; smaller space for storage; coded capsules for appropriate dispensers reducing the risk of using wrong chemistry
- Environmentally responsible - the dispenser flushes out the SolidSafe capsule completely, empty SolidSafe capsules can be put into regular waste.
- The Dispenser is to be used with MetalClean, MetalClean Plus, AlkalineClean and NeutraPlus.
- Proven accuracy of concentrated solution by external test company. Concentrated solution is controlled by conductivity and is validated yearly.
|Equipment Size||Part Number|