Silicone based additive for controlling formation of foam in clean in place (CIP) systems. Allows to use lower amounts of water for rinsing personal care formulations with a high surfactant load.
Features and Benefits
- Low molecular weight silicone emulsion provides quick foam knockdown.
- Persistent and effective foam control, even in high solids systems.
- Rapidly disperses for foam control, improving process efficiency.
- Uniform and stable particle size leads to consistent results.
- Reduce foaming in wastewater streams with the highly dispersible solution.
- Helps in adhering to wastewater permissible limits.