- Light water based formulation for easy absorption
- Carefully selected ingredients to protect and regenerate the skin's natural barrier
- Formulated to keep skin well hydrated
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance and dye free
- Developed for the needs of the healthcare professional and NHS approved
Instructions for Use
Recommended for use at the start and end of the shift as well as at break times. Silonda™ Sensitive should always be used on clean hands.
Recommended for use with Seraman™ Sensitive and Seraman™ Soft.
If you are washing your hands regularly, your skin is at risk from the drying effects of the detergents used in cleaning products.
Damaged hands are not only unpleasant for you but can mean washing is less effective at removing germs1.
Using a non-greasy moisturiser such as Silonda™ Sensitive will help protect the hands from the drying effects associated with the frequent use of hand hygiene products within the healthcare environment.
1. Larson, E. (2001), Hygiene of the Skin: When is Clean too Clean? Emerging Infectious Diseases; 7 (2): 225-23
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Steric Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cera Alba, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Get to know other products dedicated to hand hygiene
Please see below related offerings:
No Events found