Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA blended with DI (100% polyester)
Ecolab Klerwipe 70/30 IPA is a sterile knitted 100% polyester wipe impregnated with 70/30 IPA blended with deionised water. The alcohol is 0.2 micron filtered, then filled and double bagged in a Grade C (ISO Class 7) cleanroom and irradiated using a validated process at no less than 25kGy. Klerwipe 70/30 IPA is a rapid solution for disinfecting small surfaces and equipment. Packaged in a peel-able pouch, each pouch contains 30 wipes that provide high absorbency and consistent application. Klerwipe 70/30 IPA contains no chemical binders, ensuring no chemical residue is left behind on surfaces after each use.
Features and Benefits
- Efficiency: Large pack ideal for high sessional use.
- Health & Safety: No need to spray and wipe, decreasing the risk of VOCs inhalation.
- Use: For use on small cleanroom surfaces.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Virucidal and Fungicidal.
- Format: Available as pouch wipes. Open and reseal with peel-able covering.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
No related solution pages were found.